General Category > General Discussion

Gemseek website & video

(1/1)

Aussie Sapphire:
You might like to check out this website:

www.gemseek.com.au

The couple behind it have been trying for a while now to get a TV program about gems and fossicking up and running.  They've done all the filming for a program on sapphires in the New England.

The TV business is a hard one to crack so not sure if we'll see the finished product.  But in the meantime, you might like to check out the video on the front page of their website.  If you're quick, you'll catch a glimpse of Andrew as well as a few other local identities.

Here is our blog post from the time of filming with a few extra photographs:
http://aussiesapphire.com.au/blog/?p=269

cheers Leah

mehoose:
Well I'm ready!!! :D

Andrew:
The Gemseek crew called in just the other Day for a chat,they said the new revised edition should be ready real soon. We wish them well as the costs of producing the film so far is much more then any of us could imagine ???
 Would be great if a TV company got behind them as they already have a whole series planned,just what we really need to rev up the interest in Fossicking and "Geemseeking" :)

Cheers Andrew

moonshadow_dancer:

--- Quote from: Andrew on January 23, 2009, 07:48:24 AM ---The Gemseek crew called in just the other Day for a chat,they said the new revised edition should be ready real soon. We wish them well as the costs of producing the film so far is much more then any of us could imagine ???
 Would be great if a TV company got behind them as they already have a whole series planned,just what we really need to rev up the interest in Fossicking and "Geemseeking" :)

Cheers Andrew

--- End quote ---
It would be nice if a commercial free to air TV station ran the series as I don't have austar etc, and if not I hope the make it to the DVD stage as I would be happy to collect them  ;D

Take Care
Deb  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version